Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio,
With the grace of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale), Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji (Pehowa Wale) and Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji (Pehowa Wale), the SaadhSangat of Gurdwara Sachkhand Isher Darbar (West Bromwich, UK) have been partaking in Gurbani Jaap’s in remembrance of historical events in the Sikh Calendar.
It is a benti to all the Sangat to get involved and partake in the Gurbani Jaap’s as much as possible.
The current Jaap taking part is
“Sri Chaupai Sahib Jaap in celebration of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj’s Prakash Purbh”
If you would like to take part in the jaap’s please fill out the form and submit your numbers below:
Previous Jaap’s done by the Sangat:
– 10,000 Sri Chaupai Sahib Jaap in remembrance of Sant Isher Singh Ji’s Barsi (2011)
– 10,000 Sri Japji Sahib Jaap in remembrance of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj (2011)
– 1,000,000 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in remembrance of the Sahibzade (2011)
– 960,000 ‘Gobind Mukande Udhaare Apaare, Harian Karian Nriname Akame Jaap in remembrance of the Panj Pyare and Vaisakhi (2012)
– 430,300 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in remembrance of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj (2012)
-365,000 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in remembrance of the Sahibzade (2012)
-650,000 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in commemoration of the month of Maagh (2013)
-1,050,000 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in commemoration of the festival of Vaisakhi (2013)
-460,000 Sri Mool Mantar Jaap in remembrance of Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji’s Shaheedi Purbh (2013)