Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio,
Sardar Preetam Singh Ji was a devout Sevadar of Sant Baba Isher SIngh Ji Maharaj. He would always spend his time in serving Sant Ji Maharaj and writing down notes of Sant Ji Maharaj’s Bachans. Whether these Bachans were in the Kirtan Divan or whether they were private Bachans, Preetam Singh would note down the Bachan as soon as he heard it so that it may be preserved for future use.
The following 9 Hints were noted down by Preetam Singh on several different occasion in relation to the suggestion that Sant Ji Maharaj was giving about their approaching abode:
1) One day in England, Sant Ji Maharaj asked a few Singhs to seek the advice of a doctor and a lawyer. Sant Ji Maharaj asked the Singhs to find out that if someone was to pass away, is it possible that their body can be flown abroad.
2) Sant Ji Maharaj asked, if someone experiences a natural death, does that person have to be checked by a doctor.
3) What is the procedure of flying a body abroad?
4) How expensive is a coffin and how fast can one be made?
5) There is a lot of water in London, is it possible that a Jal Pravah can be done there? Or would the body have to be flown back to India so that the remaining Sangat there is able to receive Darshan?
6) Bibhaur Sahib is where Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj complied the Sri Chaupai Sahib. The river next to it is very deep. Sant Baba Jawala Singh Ji Harkowal Wale had their Jal Pravah there aswell. I think that is the best place as the water in Satluj (Hari Ke Pattan) is very shallow?
7) If need be, we can call Charanjit Singh Hora from Delhi via the telephone? He will sort everything out?
8) All of the paperwork for taking the body back to India is with Doctor Preetam Singh, is he reassured of the coming time?
9) Do not worry about the Asthaan’s in India. Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji is still there, they will look after everything?
(To be continued…)
Please forgive us for any mistakes…
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio…