Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio,
The following list of 34 Asthaan’s associated with ‘Hoti Mardan’ was compiled by Giani Mohan Singh Ji ‘Azaad’ (Katha Vachak Rara Sahib) in the Jeevani of Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji Maharaj (Hoti Mardan Wale) entitled ‘Pachhmi Parkaash’. There may be more Asthaan’s that relate to this list, however this is the list as was written at the time of publication.
- Makhsoodpur (Kapoorthala) – this is where the original land of Hoti Mardan that was in Pakistan was allotted to after the partition in 1947. Sant Baba Majha Singh Ji used to reside here alongside many other saintly beings. This lineage is currently headed by Sant Baba Roshan Singh Ji.
- Delhi – after the partition, Sant Baba Majha Singh Ji opened a Dera at Jheel Kurja, Patparh Road. Seva – Giani Kultaar Singh Ji.
- Sri Amritsar – there is a Dera here in the Galli ‘Gaddia Wali’ Chaunk ‘Manna Singh. Seva – Bhai Karam Singh Ji
- Reru Sahib – this Asthan is near Doraha Mandi. Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji Maharaj Reru Sahib Wale were responsible for maintaining Maryada at this Asthan through constant Langar and emphasis on ‘Kirat Karni’. Sant Bhagwan Singh Ji were later given responsibility of this Asthan.
- Bharole – Sant Ji Maharaj (Reru Sahib Wale)’s Sevak Sant Nand Singh Ji used to live here. This Asthaan is situated close to the Khanna-Ludhiana railway line and is not to far from the G.T. Road either.
- Sri Attarsar – this is the Tap Asthan of Sant Ji Maharaj (Reru Sahib Wale).
- Karamsar Rara Sahib – Founded by Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale) and Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji Maharaj. This Asthaan consists of the main Gurdwara complex, a high school, a public school, a hospital and a college. A Divaan takes place here on every Pooranmashi. Salana Jorh Mela – 9 Maagh, 26th August and 1st of January.
- Dhablan Sant Ashram Rara Sahib – This Asthaan is situated between Patiala and Nabha. A Divaan takes place here on every Dasvi. Salana Jorh Mela – 1st September.
- Channa Sukhan Valeeya – situated on the Ludhiana-Malerkotla Road and close to Ahmedgarh. Here many Sants who attained their Jeevan through Sant Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib) stay here. There are many Sants who were blessed by Sant Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib that have Asthaans in Punjabi, U.P. and Rajasthaan (Ganga Nagar).
- Sant Garh (Harkhowal) – this is the Tap Asthan of Sant Maharaj Jawala Singh Ji. There is also an Asthaan situated in Sri Anandpur Sahib and Ropar.
- Jain – Sant Maharaj Baba Harnaam Singh Ji established an Asthaan in this village.
- Kuhaarpur – Sant Maharaj Baba Hari Singh Ji blessed this land. They also have an Asthaan at Sri Anandpur Sahib, Kesgarh Sahib – providing help for old age citizens.
- Har Duaar – a ‘Nirmal Virakat Kutiya’ was established here in the memory of Sant Baba Aya Singh Ji (Hoti Mardan Wale)
- Prem Sadaan (Near Nirmal Shauni) – Pandit Mani Singh, Arjun Singh Muni and Madho Ji stayed here.
- Bhatte Badh
- Rajasaansi *where the airport in Sri Amritsar Sahib is at this moment in time
- Isher Garh Nabha te Mohi
- Gurdwara Ishersar Ratwara Sahib
- Sham Churasi – *Hoshiarpur – where Sant Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale) carried out many Kirtans, After the passing of Sant Maharaj, this Asthan was established under the permission of Sant Baba Kishan Singh Ji Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale). The Seva was entrusted to Sant Baba Tirath Singh Ji (Rara Sahib).
- Panj Greiya
- Bhutta – *Seva by Sant Baba Bhagwan Singh Ji, referred to as Vaid Ji (Doctor).
- Hapur U.P. – Established in Sant Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale)’s memory, Seva carried out by Bibi Santosh Kaur Ji and Sant Baba Nirmal Singh Ji. There are Divaans here on every Dasmi. Salana Jorh Mela – 21 Saavan.
- Gurdwara Isher Sar Alohwal – Birth village of Sant Maharaj (Rara Sahib Wale). There are six other Asthaan’s under the name of ‘ISHER SAR’ – these Asthaan’s were all established by Sant Baba Harjinder Singh Ji (Dhablan Sahib Wale).
- Sant Isher Bhavan Sohiaan Road (Sangroor)
- Sidhsar Kishanpura (Bhikhi Khatra) – Tap Asthan of Sant Baba Karam Singh Ji (Rara Sahib Bhikhi Wale).
- Gurdwara Isher Pura Sidh Sar Alhoran (Nabha) – established by Sant Baba Sukhdev Singh Ji (Alhoran Sahib Wale).
- Gurdwara Nanakshahi Isher Parkash Phool (Ropar)
- Gurdwara Sachkhand Isher Darbar Jurasi (Pehowa [Bheva] Haryana) – established by Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji (Pehowa Wale) and Sant Baba Mohan Singh Ji Langar Wale). There are Divaans here on every Dasvi and a Salana Jorh Mela on ‘Assu Di Sangraand.’ Other Asthaans: Ropar, Jalandhar, Delhi, Sri Anandpur Sahib, Rajasthan, England, New York, California, Australia, Europe)
- Gurdwara Yaadgarh Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale, Village Daak-khana Jarg Sahib (Ludhiana) – established by Jathedar Sant Mohinder Singh Ji.
- Gurdwara Isher Sar Raannvan
Note: There are many other Asthaan’s throughout Punjab, India and the whole world that maintain the Maryada started at Hoti Mardan of upholding non-stop Langar and recitation of Naam Bani. Dhan Baba Karam Singh Ji Maharaj.
Please forgive us for any mistakes.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jio.